Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I want to escape

I want to escape to a place such as this.
Where tranquility rules
And thoughts can run undistrubed
And emotions become intensified
Where connection is meaningful
And reaching out to God is easy
And peace reigns in your soul
I want to escape to this place
****
The logical part of me is thinking:
Lots of empty space for Christopher to run and tire himself out
No distractions so maybe hubby and I can have some quality time
And maybe the peace will invade in Caylee and she will sleep longer hours
****
No harm dreaming.

6 comments:

mNhL said...

Oh yes...no harm dreaming. haha... i love to dream too...
But for me, I wish to go shopping and I will forget everthing. haha..

smallkucing said...

Me too..love to dream...

Soon...Ann, soon..5 more months to go. Then you are free to roam :D

Mummy Gwen said...

I always dream..haha...dream big. :P

Hang in there, Ann. Your dream will come true. :)

Daphne said...

I've been thinking about the honeymoon (more than 3 years already) and that picture really looks like it was taken in Lake Tahoe, one of our destinations.

Ah, the sacrifices we make as a mum..

andrewjune said...

ann...hang in there...i know it's easier said than done, but by the end of the day when both the kids are sleeping soundly, you will feel like you're already contented :)

afterall home is the best place on earth *wink* (but it wont hurt to go for holidays too!) hehehe...

Sasha Tan said...

ooo of course no harm dreaming. dreaming is good to destress