Sunday, May 2, 2010

Starting the celebration early

Yeah ! This is my final week.

I have stopped wearing the sarong to cover my legs and resorted to 3 quart pants. Also started sitting under a full blast fan and washing more and more bottles and bathing boyboy. They always say the final lap is the time you almost give up....and in my case my mum has given in! :)


Hope the repercussions are not too great! My mum is way too tired to stop me from helping her.


So, anyway, in the mode for celebrating, hubby and I decided to exchange our birthday gifts last weekend. Of course my freedom was limited so hubby did all the shopping. I just reimbursed him for his gift.

(no, it was not our bdays yet but.....)


This is what I got him.....


And this is what he got me...


I actually asked him for this particular gift to put all my trinklets and hair clips. It wasn't that easy to find and we both surfed the net for a couple of weeks and got disappointed a couple of times. My requirements were quite strict!

At any rate, boyboy is enjoying both our gifts as well. Daddy's new E72 can play his Barney and mummy's drawers hold treasures beyond his imagination!

And of course, this Friday is also Caylee's fullmoon. So, I was busy surfing for a nice fullmoon package and making the orders.

Right now I am also surfing baby wearing to see if it is something I can do.

11 comments:

eugene said...

Before i forget,, happy fullmoon to Caylee first,,,and i love that gift that hub bought for you,,, ?

so you shop on line?

have a great week ahead ya

reanaclaire said...

Happy Full Moon to you Ann.. now with the online shopping, it is so convenient.. hope u and baby are well..

smallkucing said...

wow...lovely gifts...Caylee no gift?

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow...nice mobile you bought for your Hubby. So nice get to exchange gifts some more. :) Happy Fullmoon! Freedom....hehe.

Sasha said...

wahhe got a mobile fone.. so nice of you ler..

Hapy Fullmoon to caylee!

andrewjune said...

you dont hv to have birthdays to exchange gifts rite?
awwww...but i thought what both you & hubby had done is such a nice gesture...i love to receive gifts now & then eventhough there's no occasions...who doesnt anyway? hehehe...

yes, the new NOKIA can be another tool(or toy?) for chris :)

here's wishing caylee a happy fullmoon in advance :)

LittleLamb said...

that;s fast...1 month. Happy Full Moon Caylee..

and nice gesture to have gift exchange all the time.... ehehhehe enjoy

Julie said...

Since day 1, I wash the bottles & breastpump, under the fan all the time except meal time. Bath 2 - 3 times a week. Got nagged most of the time. :)

I gave cupcakes as fullmoon gifts as they are cute and quite popular nowadays.

There's motherhood expo this weekend at midvalley. You can make a trip there to check out some baby wearing.

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, one month already? time flies eh? cool gifts you got there :D must be really hard to be in confinement in this hot weather. were you allowed to stay in an aircond room? Happy Fullmoon to Caylee.

coffeesncookies said...

Happy Full Moon to Caylee. Go easy on yourself. I was taught not to get any wind from fan but air-cond was ok.

Serene said...

First of all, Happy fullmoon to baby Caylee! Congrats to you too.. freedom is here soon!