Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back to Ipoh

Christopher's kindy has been closed since last week Wed due to Hand Foot Mouth.

Daycare was supposed to resume this week but some 'silly' parents still brought their disease spreading children to school.

So, we received an emergency SMS on Monday morning not to bring Christopher to school for another whole week!!

Sigh Sigh Sigh

So, back to Ipoh I go....hubby cannot afford to be taking half day leave for the whole week.

There goes all my plans.....but well....

At least now I can try the salted duck that Smallkucing blogged about. Smallkucing, if you read this, you want me to tar pau back for you? :)

14 comments:

reanaclaire said...

hey, so nice of u.. thank u on her behalf.. i will tar pau for her ..lol...

MeRy said...

enjoy ur short break !!

Mummy Gwen said...

Tar pau for me..hehe..just kidding. :P

Enjoy your short break in Ipoh. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Salted Duck? I never tried that before, but I am sure it taste as good as salted chicken.

andrewjune said...

ohhh so you're in ipoh now? maybe it's a blessing in disguise...you get o enjoy ipoh's food and hv a short break and enjoy WC :)

smallkucing said...

Ann

Thanks, but a friend have gone to Ipoh and tapaued for me. Will be delivered to me tomorrow.

Hope u enjoy the duck coz some people dont like duck

mommy to chumsy said...

have fun in ipoh :)

mNhL said...

It is good that the kindie are closed to prevent virus from spreading. So long never been to Ipoh already. Another food heaven. Enjoy yourself.

Ponytail said...

sigh...that's the woes being in day care...

salted duck!!! ....me salivating lar...hahaha

Jaanvi said...

enjoy your time... but how are you managing your job?

BoeyJoey said...

I was salivating at smallkucing's salted duck the other day... haha. it's good that the kindy sms you early so Christopher is not exposed to the risk.

Debbie Y said...

It's always so good to be home. have a great shortbreak....:P

LittleLamb said...

salted duck?
similar to salted chicken?
can buy for me?

coffeesncookies said...

salted duck.. care to leave the address ? must try when i go Ipoh next. we always tarpau the salted chicken n freeze it. very handy on working days when i've less time to cook.