Thursday, July 29, 2010

7 random things

Well, it's a long time since I have been tagged. :) So, thanks to Zooropazoo for tagging me AND giving me an award as well!

To accept this award I must:
1. List 7 random things about yourself
2. Share the award with up to 15 other bloggers
3. Link to each of the recipients and let them know they’ve won via comments on their blogs
4. Thank and bring the love back to the person you won the award from by linking back to them.

So, let's get down to it.
1) I love musicals. I get more into it when both my eyes and ears are involved.
2) I kinda love my job. Flexible hours and not much stress.
3) I love dogs and had one all my growing up years.
4) I was a little plump as a girl and in my older years gained weight again when I was in Australia. (Lost it all now!)
5) I used to love ice kacang. Never could turn one down. But now find it just a bowl of sweet vege.
6) I was born in Penang but only stayed there till I turned 8.
7) I have had almost every hairstyle you can think of save for botak!
Won't tag anyone coz rekcon most bloggers would have been tagged already. So....

6 comments:

mNhL said...

I used to be a plump girl too and being teased that i ate my brother's share.

reanaclaire said...

so this tag has reached u...

smallkucing said...

LOL....finally your turn :P

Mummy Gwen said...

I love ice kacang. :P

andrewjune said...

Can't believe that you're once plump, dear....:) hehehe

LittleLamb said...

very brave to had tried all type of hairstyles. i wanted to try boy cut but too chicken...