Friday, September 24, 2010

Thoughts running around caller IDs

I was washing my hair just now. And as the water flows, my thoughts were running too.

Was thinking to condition my hair since the shampoo together with the lack of water had made my hair quite tangled up.

And at 5 months since Caylee's birth, my hair was still dropping with every little tug.

So anyway, I looked around and saw the hubby had placed my conditioner above the shower door. Unreachable even if I stand on tiptoe.

I was contemplating standing on the toilet seat bowl to get it. Which would mean I would need to get out of the shower area and in wet feet climb on to the toilet seat.

I am not the most coordinated person. So, I am thinking this could be a dangerous feat. What if I slip and knock my head on the floor? Or twist an ankle?

How would I drive to pick up the kids later? And would my aunt know which number to call to let the nanny and the school know someone else would be picking them up?

Made a mental note that perhaps it would be better the change the Caller ID of the nanny to 'Caylee's nanny' and 'Christopher's school'. But then again, if my phone ever got stolen adn someone wanted to pretend to be me and pick up my kids....

What about you? Have you ever thought of something like that?

5 comments:

mNhL said...

WOW......while taking bath also so pressurized! haha.....

Never put their names. I used nickname. Only I will understand.

smallkucing said...

can use code like CN for caylee's nanny and CS for christopher's school

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, i have never really given much thought about this. hmm...perhaps i should start now :)

reanaclaire said...

hahhaa... it sounds like me.. but when i m doing big business in toilet, i think of these things! hahaha..

Mummy Gwen said...

I don't have these numbers in my phone so it never crossed my mine. Then only save the numbers in your SIM card and make sure u set a PIN for your SIM too. If *touch wood* your got stolen, block your SIM asap.