Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Really Woolly Bible Stories by DaySpring

I loved this little pink book as soon as I received it, compliments of Booksneeze. It's a very different book on bible stories. Different in what way? The stories are in rhyme. It would be a perfect introduction to poetry for my kids using stories they are already familiar with.

It's a hard cover book with thick pages so my little Miss Toddler will have no trouble turning pages. One page holds the story and one page is the illustration. Little Miss Toddler will love the colourful pictures.

And it is easier for me to capture active Mr Toddler's attention as to what the story relates to. Reason being the main gist of the story is also drawn in the picture. And there are some cute small pictures drawn around too which I didn't notice but my son did. And these small pictures are also related to the story.

The stories are common ones which are great for reinforcement. And the words, although poetic are still simple. Also, the message stays true.

Lovely indeed. I may be colour biased, but I reckon this litle pink book will be a great keepsake for a little girl.

5 comments:

cleffairy said...

Hahahaha... I also requested this from Booksneeze. Pretty book, isn't it? I also like. =D

smallkucing said...

Aiks...you got the same one also ah. I Love this book :D. Have reviewed it in my Mamakucing blog :D

Shireen Loh said...

OK, i am sold!! Can i purchase the book somewhere? I'm thinking of getting one for a friend.

Mummy Gwen said...

Pink book..must be very pretty. :)

Alice Law said...

Should be very interesting for little Miss Toddler!:)

Have a great weekend!