Wednesday, November 17, 2010

An eventful weekend (addition)

Oh yeah...now that I am back home and just looked inside the fridge, I am reminded....

Hubby and I went back to the JJ Swiss Roll again this trip. They have moved to a proper shop just round the corner.

We bought half a durian roll and half a cempedak roll.

Verdict?

The cempedak roll was EXCELLENT ! The durian roll palatable.

And we already have our eye on the blueberry roll and chocolate mint roll.

All cost RM12 per roll and its HUGE !

5 comments:

Alice Law said...

Wow, thanks for sharing, we share drop by for some swiss roll too on our next visit to Ipoh!^-^

Have a nice day!

Shireen Loh said...

did you say swiss roll??!! making me drools!!

mommy to chumsy said...

oh yes yes...they moved to a nice shop. i so regret not getting one roll for myself the last time i was back. just got it for my dad :( now i am missing the JJ rolls!!!

Annie Q said...

Heard so much about this JJ rolls, but never try before. If got chance i want to try it.

coffeesncookies said...

hmmm... next time must ask Barb to get us a roll. heard so much but hv yet to try.