Thursday, November 18, 2010

Today I cry

"When things are good, we never ask God "Why?" but when things go bad, we always question God."

I truly agreed with this statement.

But today I questioned God.

I know all things happen for a reason. Yet when the inevitable happens, I still cry out to God "Why?".

Darling Samantha, I have never met you. But I love you. As I am sure your mummy and daddy loves you. And more so our Father. May your days be ever brighter in the arms of our Father.

Kimmy, Julie, Jonathan, may the Lord give you a double portion of peace and strength.

8 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

I would like to think that God is done seeing Samantha suffer. She is safe in His arms now.

Annie Q said...

I don't know baby Samantha, but i just read Jessie's FB note, only know that is her sister, Julie.

Rip baby Samantha.

Alice Law said...

My deepest condolences... I'm sorry to hear that!

Have a pleasant weekend!

smallkucing said...

I dont know baby samatha. Got sms by Kristie. Sorry to hear that

God love her more.

coffeesncookies said...

She's in a better place now, no more sufferings and pain .

LittleLamb said...

Baby Sam is dancing on heaven's ground now...=)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I was shocked when I got the news from Rachel.

RIP Samantha.

Anonymous said...

i'm from Brasil and I loved your blog, visit my blog too.
thegirlslucy.blogspot.com