Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Invasion by Jon S. Lewis

Invasion is about a typical 16 year old boy surfer boy, Colt who has is living a totally out of this world life after his parents death. Shortly after moving in with his grandpa, he receives mysterious messages that his parents’ death is not an accident. He comes across mind blowing vehicles and weird looking creatures that are after him. Of course, he has friends with him to share his journey of adventure.

This book is what every UFO interested teenager or adult would love to get their hands on. A world where comic heroes and flying motorbikes are real and the world we live in just secondary.

For a reader who has never been into this super hero stuff, I quite enjoyed Invasion. Although I admit it was quite hard for me to imagine the red eyed people and the green alien creatures. However, it still kept me so interested till I realized I was half way through the book and well, dinner was still not on the table. It’s an easy read, with a mixture of some high school emotional drama in between the fast and furious chase of alien beings.

I won’t mind reading more books like this if they are as good as Jon S. Lewis’s narration.

Disclaimer : Booksneeze provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.

No comments: