Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Stuff

I have been doing alot of searching for 2nd hand buy/sell webistes recently.

Have to do one or 2 selling. And some buying.

Kids! They use and outgrow things so quickly. It doesn't help that I have a boy and a girl, who looks like a boy.

So, I really have to dress her up in PINK for her NOT to be mistaken to be a boy! :)

Even when she is in purple and wearing a distinctively girly shirt, some will ask me if this is a boy! SIGH....

And sometimes she can be wearing pink but wearing denim and her brother's shoes (which are BLUE) and still smoe will ask me if she is a boy.

I think I need to put something on her head and maybe the questions will stop. Anyway....I am running amok on the topic.

Anyone know any good websites that buy 2nd hand stuff off you? I want to sell my baby carrier cum car seat. Used only for 8 months.

And anyone know any webiste or anyone who wants to let go of a quad-cycle for my 3+ year old son?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i might be interested in ur baby carrier cum car seat...whr ru from? Penang ?

Ann said...

I am from KL actually....but maybe can arrange something as I have friends in Penang who come down to KL very often. Let me know as my bro in law is going to Penang this weekend.

Lemonjude said...

Hi Ann, I got a used Thomas bicycle to let go, suitable for age 2-4 yrs old, it has 2 extra wheels by the side, I think it should be what u looking for quad-cycle.

It is rather new and seldom ride, not went on tar road or park area before.

you can check out the bike photo here -
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/39933_421108351931_643616931_5459206_3457695_n.jpg

I can be reach at judychow98@yahoo.com

reanaclaire said...

you can write to her...

New Arrivals At Even Lower Prices at http://oldandnewstuff4sale.blogspot.com/
shireenyong@gmail.com

andrewjune said...

Ann,
just put a headband or a hat on your princess...
that should do the trick :)

LittleLamb said...

let me know too. i m keen to sell off my baby stuff...

Mummy Gwen said...

I don't know of any place that sells/buys 2nd hand stuff. Maybe you put it up on your FB too.

Julie said...

When I was keeping away Samantha's stuff, there were few things I want to let go too. Didn't know where to go to and at the end give away to one of the church ministries.

To buy used item, you can try Cash Converter. They do sell brand new item too.

Tiny Traders said...

Buy sell and exchange your unwanted baby an toddler items. Visit our site tonight www.tinytraders.webs.com hope we have all your support