Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm tired.

I wish fullstops could be bigger. Then I would write I(fullstop) AM(fullstop) TIRED(fullstop).

My colleague is in a rotten mood. She is doing an assignment and I guess she is at the stage of almost wanting to throw it away. So, I better stay a feet away from her until she is done. Her books are quite thick and will surely cause harm if she flings one my way.

Hubby is still away in Bangkok. Coming back Saturday evening. But I reckon he would be too poofed to entertain the kids. Considering he has to wake up at 5 am to catch his flight.

And he just told me he would need to travel again next month. And one more longer one in October.

Which means in between he would be rather busy catching up on his routine work. And the extra effort of orientating himself with what he has learnt.

Sigh....I wonder who has it worse? The one doing the travelling or the one staying at home?

Anyway....this is just a rant. A tired rant.

9 comments:

Cynthia said...

have a good rest.. it's good you rant it out..

reanaclaire said...

I wanted to rant out too.. but swallowed it in a gulp.. guess we ladies never stop our work..house and office.. two in one work!
lets give ourselves a cheery YEh!! WE ARE THE BEST!! lol...

Baby Darren said...

I know..it's definitely no fun when hub is away, especially if it is a long long trip away..I hate it too..

Anyway, don't think so much and enjoy being with him when he is back this Saturday...

eugene said...

Ok, whatever it is ,, chill ya,,it is not easy to be a woman..........

Small Kucing said...

each have their burden to bear. It's good to rant out. At least let out the steam

mommy to chumsy said...

hang in there Ann.

lyncpf513 said...

Hope you feel better after ranting it out. No fun when hub travel and we are on our own.
Rest as much as u can ok..

Mummy Gwen said...

It's definitely hard when Hubby is not around. I'll be facing this issue next year. :( Hang in there, Ann.

Irene said...

Feel the same way as you sometime back.. somehow I felt God made us women tougher. Staying at home is tougher, coz our jobs are never ending, 24hr, 7 days a week, blah blah, whereas most men jst come home and rest. We don't.

Try get some time off for yourself, if you have in laws to watch the kids a while. Take care, don't forget to eat well too.

*big hug*