Monday, July 4, 2011

Hubby is BACK!

Hubby is back and I am happy!
At last went out yesterday to cut my hair.
At last went out for a nice dinner.
Wanted to go eat Snowflakes but the jam was HORRIBLE going in to KD.

Happy happy me!
Coz I finished washing almost all his dirty laundry.
And finished unpacking all the goodies he bought.
And distributed them to my parents and inlaws.

Happy happy me!
This weekend I can go shopping.
No need for me to push the stroller.
And I can leave the kids to look for clothes and try them on.

Happy am I!
I get to take short breaks in the evening.
Go out for a short walk in the park or shopping complex.
Do small chores like going to the bakery without feeling that I am tiring anyone.

I am happy.
Although I need to go back to cooking
and washing and cleaning all on my own.
And picking up the kids....

Happy me.
Coz hubby has lost some weight and looks good. :)
And yearns chinese food and pork so much that
everything I cook will taste good.

I am happy.
It is good to be happy.
Happy Happy Me! :)

8 comments:

Merryn said...

Ahhh.. SNOWFLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! i want!!! :D

Small Kucing said...

Yay! Ya...a lot of things can be done if there is another person to help out

reanaclaire said...

I am also happy reading your happy post!!

BoeyJoey said...

Happiness is contagious! After reading your post, I'm feeling happy too! :-)

Mummy Gwen said...

I'm happy for you too. :) Enjoy!

MeRy said...

Feel happy for you.takecare!

andrewjune said...

yay! HAPPY for you too, ann!

mommy to chumsy said...

oh boy, looks like your hubby was away for a long time :) glad you are happy happy :)