Monday, September 5, 2011

2nd night diaper free

Happy Tuesday morning!

It's the 2nd night Christopher went without his diaper at night.

First night no accidents.

Second night only a minor leakage.

Is it too soon to rejoice?

We decided to go cold turkey on him. Will wait it out till Friday and then change the sheets.

And at Caylee's end....nanny is toilet training her too. According to her, her grandkids were potty trained by the time they turned 2.

I could be a happy momma with some extra cash in the pocket soon. Keeping my prayer going and my fingers crossed. :)

4 comments:

Merryn said...

I brought Ethan to pee before I go to bed at midnite so that he can stay dry the entire night. I did that like a week, and then he went fully diaperless :D

Bravo Christopher!

LittleLamb said...

Way to go Ann. Hope Chris will be diaper-free asap. P is diaper-free now but some accidents do occur off n on.

Mummy Gwen said...

That's very good progress. Wishing you success in potty training both of them. :)

Small Kucing said...

yay...to the extra monies :)