Monday, October 17, 2011

Polka Ice Cream

I found it by accident. But when they said it was limited due to season, I grabbed some.

And oh my gosh.....I am literally eating frozen durian. It's totally YUMMY!

Note : Ordered from The Last Polka website. Paid when collected the package at The Bee, Jaya One. It comes in that tupperware which really looks 'homemade'. It's small but worth every RM32. Good thing no one in the house is fighting me for it! :)

Now...to get the Guiness and Tea Tarik one.

5 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

mmm..sure look delish. will keep a lookout for it :)

mNhL said...

hubby and kids don't like durian ? Am sure my hubby will fights with me over this tube. haha

Alice said...

ice cream.....love it

andrewjune said...

You're an ice cream queen :)

chinnee (chinneeq@gmail.com) said...

wah...this is good wor. I din know about this ice-cream website too. Thanks for sharing!