Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hubby's annual pressie

It's hard to get gifts for my hubby coz the only things he really likes are gadgets and cars.

Cars are too expensive unless he can accept car models. But then...that would be my son's toy before it will ever reach hubby's hands....

So, in the end, hubby picked out his new phone and I paid the bill.

It's a Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

To me, I feel its a bit too big for a phone.....

But I am glad coz his new data plan is cheaper than his current monthly comitment under his Nokia. And I get to surf net in the car.

And for the next few days (hopefully not weeks or months), I have to put on my patient and tolerant attitude while he plays with his new toy.

4 comments:

mom2ashley said...

wow! lucky hubby!

LittleLamb said...

Nice.

Happy Birthday to him.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

your hubby is lucky!!

Wai Yin said...

your son say...he watch movie on the new gadget and eat junk food! things kids tell their teacher.