Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pin Xiang again but not....

I am glad CNY is over. At least now Pin Xiang can dish out their wonderful dishes again. During CNY, the food there was really below standard.

So anyways....we went there last weekend and my son asked me:

"Mummy, I want to eat that dish where we can cook it."

I was totally blur...

"Got ginger wan leh!"
"We came with Ah Ma and Ah Kung to eat!"

He went on and on. And I was like totally blur. Until he did the action with chopstick tossing....

You know what he was talking about?

LOL !!!

4 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Yee Sang????

During lunch, they have chicken/char siew /siew yok rice.. do try the Sesame Seed coated chicken. very nice. but i think they dump a lot of msg *maybe*.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahahah....i wonder why kids love that dish.

Baby Darren said...

Hahahaha...so cute of him..I think they like it because they can "cook" the dish with the chopstick and also it is sweet and crispy.

Small Kucing said...

lol.....low sang?