Thursday, March 8, 2012

A new mission for 2012

It was said at the spur of the moment. In truth, it has been in my heart for a few months before I mentioned it. However, humans being humans, I pushed it to the back of my mind. Until one fateful day, I recall not the day or the incident. Maybe Wai Yin can remind me....

But it was said. And the Lord must think me ready to see it through. For Wai Yin indeed acted on it.

So, March will mark the beginning of my involvement in Sunday School.

Initially there were alot of requirements and the information was quite overwhelming. But I have since deciphered everything and set the expectations right.

I actually am looking forward to teaching the kids. I don't mind coming up with ideas and crafts and songs. My concern if whether I can hold their attention that they will understand God's message through me. Getting invovled in a mission is good. It enables God to teach us and mould us. It brings us to our knees in prayer.

Prayerfully I would make God's word come alive not only in my lessons, but light It a flame in my heart.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

congrats and all the best involving in Sunday School!!! May GOD bless your journey and mark it a fruitful ones!

Health Freak Mommy said...

All the best in your involvement in Sunday School. Pray to the Lord and he will lead you in the right direction :)

Ben and Shaun said...

God will certainly guide you and be your mouthpiece in Sunday School. God bless you.