Thursday, March 22, 2012

Organic shampoo

Blame it on my eczema, my almost always allergies or my nanny's daughter who introduced organic shampoo to me. She sold me the Edo Shampoo from Japan for RM19.90 a liter. Organic....so that means enzyme, aloe vera etc. and NO SLEs crap. I was a happy buyer. As it is I love trying new products like this.
However, 3 bottles later, she told me she can no longer get that Edo shampoo for me. Seems the manufacturer has moved on and made better the product. And so introducing.....
The problem was this shampoo costs slightly more. And my nanny's daughter's friend, who I learnt later was working in one of the agent companies in Malaysia, was not interested in coming all the way to PJ to deliver just 2-3 bottles.

Did some research out of desperation and found out that the nearest agent is located in Kepong. But thank my blessed stars, there was ONE agent in this small shop in Ipoh.

Bought 2 of this new shampoo at non member price of RM35/bottle from the agent in Ipoh. He gave me some molasses and oats for free. I rather think he was trying to hit on me since I went there alone.

Anyways, if you are ever interested to try organic shampoos, google search this website : fortunestar.com.my. Reckon you may need to translate the page if you don't know mandarin.

And during my search I also found out about other organic products from websites like greenmart.my and organic4u.com.my. And there is this organic wash sold at RM 9.90/500ml in an Eco shop where TTDI's  Fabulous Mom is located. So, reckon I will be going more organic soon.

Right now the only other thing organic in my house are noodles. What about you?

9 comments:

Irene said...

Very timely this post of yours. I was googling for an organic safe shampoo and body wash for my kids... Will check your suggestions out.thanks

reanaclaire said...

I heard about this before but yours is more in details.. thanks for the info..

Small Kucing said...

eerrrr....organic in my hse ah...countable by 5 fingers

ChloeRuoyi said...

I'm quite a health freak too and I try to buy organic (esp veggies and meat) as much as possible.

As for personal care products, Chloe is currently using this Teddie Baby (shampoo, body shampoo and baby lotion) range from Cosway. They have 2 types here... one is the ordinary one and the other is free from harsh chemicals like SLS/SLES and Paraben. I find it good and we've been using it for some time now. Price wise, it doesn't cost a bomb too ;) Only RM8.90 for 350ml and much cheaper during offer. Maybe you can give it a try :)

MeRy said...

Just know that shampoo also got organic one...

Sheoh Yan said...

I have organic cooking oil and organic oatmilk.

Mummy to QiQi said...

hehe..the thing about organic in my house is those fruit skin enzyme i m making to wash our toilets. But some said it can be used as shampoo too and my mom applies the enzyme on their sensitive skin to stop itchiness and skin irritation :)

Melissa said...

Great post all natural products are best. Natural organic shampoo is the best for your hair.
best organic shampoo

victor bao said...

Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!
Organic shampoos