Thursday, March 1, 2012

Registration DONE!

At last, it's all done.

I was a little anxious when I made my way in to register Christopher's primary school. It felt 'weird' being back in a school compound. I was glad I went in the afternoon when school was already out.

And yes....they only have one session so no worries that Christopher will have afternoon school, if it continues this way.

The kerani was very friendly, very kind. I think it comes with working with kids and not adults all the time.

There was a little pond next to the canteen with FISH!  Christopher will love that.

There were 2 compunds seperating the 3 buildings. So the classrooms were quite airy and bright. Each building was 3 storerys tall. We saw the list of classes and there are 4 classes per year except for Primary 3 and 6 with 5 classes.

Saw the girl's toilet but didn't find the boy's.
The few students who were left in school were mainly chinese. A scattering of Indians and a few Malays. Not sure of the mix when everyone's in. It's a co-ed school. The principal is a chinese lady. Didn't meet her but saw her pics. Met the PK HEM and PK Kurikulum though.

On the way out saw some pics of the school's achievements including one on a robotic competition, choral speaking etc.

So...I am very very happy that God lead me to this school. I pray Christopher will have an enjoyable and enriching school experience.

5 comments:

LittleLamb said...

So happy for you =)

Ben and Shaun said...

Praise God for His guidance. I am sure it is the perfect school for the little one.

Irene said...

congrats! In KL/PJ?

Mummy to QiQi said...

I think every parents here will have to go through the same anxiety getting their kids into any chinese school in this country, esp selangor area where seats are so limited.

u can take a deep breathe now :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

is christopher going to a chinese school?