Thursday, April 19, 2012

Awwww moment

I always have to do ironing on Wednesday evenings. For the sole reason that Christopher only has 2 sets of uniform which is used 2 times a week.

So, like every other Wednesday, after hanging up the load to dry, I would put the freshly washed uniform on the dining room chair and get my ironing board ready.

Before turning on the iron, I always am aware where the kids are. And to my surprise yesterday, when I was taking count of where my kids were, I saw Caylee do the sweetest thing.

She was sorting out from the Tuesday's load of half folded clothing Christopher's other uniform and bringing it for me to iron for her brother.

After passing me the uniform, she also brought me her daddy's working shirt from the same load.

I thanked her for Christopher's uniform but told her I won't be ironing daddy's shirt. For which she dully attempted to fold the shirt and put it with the rest of the un-ironed clothings.

Little girls are really different from boys. They are helpers in a different way. Thank God for my little girl, and my little boy.

6 comments:

mNhL said...

i agreed! My girl will help me to fold the clean clothing. In fact, whatever I do, she wish to help!

Caylee will be a good little helper!

Ben and Shaun said...

So sweet of Caylee.

Small Kucing said...

yup girl are more attentive

Irene said...

Ann, on your query of pak yau, you may consider Bragg Liquid Amino, as it contains no GMO and a bunch of other good stuff. Use it like normal pak yau... Of course in all things eat in moderation.

Family First said...

Many told me, we are lucky to have a girl first, then a boy. Too late for me now.

BoeyJoey said...

awww.... so sweet of Caylee. She'll be your great helper really soon :-D.