Monday, August 6, 2012

Shimono vacumm cleaner

Was walking pass Liveitup! in 1U the other day and saw this man standing there with a vacumm cleaner.

First thought was...wow...the vacumm is really slim.

It's an upright vacumm. Meaning no huge thing to lug around while I vacumm.
It's bagless. So, no need to look for bags.
It has a hepa filter which is great.
The rubbish gets sucked up in this cyclinder which I can empty out.
I can even wash the filter if required.
Everything is detachable meaning easy storage and easy to carry to the apartment if needed.

So, I bought it.

It's from Shimono. The only other product I have from Shimono is a blender which is working great till this day.

So, I have 1 vacumm upstairs and 1 bulky one downstairs. With sleeping on the floor and me dropping hair and a white surfaced floor, I tend to need to vacumm daily.

It's on promotion as RM238 till end of Raya. In case you are interested.

Used it as soon as I came back. It's great. Easy to assemble and clean. My only grouche for now is that the back air sometimes gets into my face. But I reckon that I just need to get used to it or shorten the handle.

Another happy purchase.

4 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Oh i didnt know they have vacuum too. will check it out. Yes, I LIKE the blender a lot.

Inspired Momx1 said...

Oh, Shimono has vacumm cleaner too? I have the blender and LOVE it!

Mummy Gwen said...

I just bought the Electrolux Ergorapido. Yours is cheaper and got hepa filter...sounds like a great vacuum cleaner.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh sorry...you mentioned it has HEPA filter. so pls ignore my previous comment :) will check this out :)