Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Primary 1 confirmation!

I was surfing my FB as usual when I spotted a post from one of my groups about Primary 1 school placement confirmation.

Thanks so much to Mumsgather who was the first one to post about this.

And me being in Selangor, I managed to check the confirmation online.

Now that I have had time to calm down, I relate the feeling when I first saw the confirmation akin to getting 100% in an important exam.

I cannot reason why I was so happy. God only knows I had so much issue with my decision to send Christopher to a kebangsaan school.

I pray that Christopher will have a well rounded and enriching school experience. I pray also that in this 6 years, I will be able to help him develop a good attitude towards learning.

I can't help it.....I am excited. Can't wait till August to go to the school to confirm our acceptance. I intend to bring Christopher there when we do so.

I pray, oh I pray......that everything will turn out great for my son.

5 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Congrats! I was excited too when Gwen got accepted to our chosen school.

Merryn said...

Congrats! I'm sure Christopher will do great in that school.

Kiddie Online said...

I have a son about you son's age. We are looking for a better SK school for some time now for him, but alas, most are either very run down, or unbalanced in terms of racial mix.

Could you please share with me which school is this?

You can reach me at margaretpoko @ gmail.com .

Margaret

mNhL said...

Am sure Christopher will enjoy his primary school.....

Health Freak Mommy said...

Congrats to you!! Don't know why, I never felt excited at all when my girls were accepted into the school that my hubs applied for. I guess it's becoz I wanted a kebangsaan school and my hubs wanted a Chinese school hehe.