Sunday, November 2, 2014

Let go and Let God!

For the pass month or more, my heart has been on a roller coaster ride. Partly due to an uprising of earnestness to study the word of God. It started from a simple email. On hindsight, how great a master planner our Lord is.

One simple email talking about prayer.
One simple Whatsapp message talking about Israel.

Both messages I have received multiple times in different context from the 2 same persons. But on that fateful day, I decided to You Tube search both speakers. If one tornado can cause serious devastation, think of what 2 tornadoes combined can do!

So, thanks to Jim Cymbala and Jay Smith (also Jack Hibbs and Amir Tsarfati (Behold Israel)), I once again feel the relevance of God's word. Oh, how jaded my life has been before!

I see His miracles happening every day, right to this very minute. I know my prayers matters.

Sometimes things in theory needs to be sparked up again to become alive. I want to live a life of living faith.

Let go and Let God!

When that happens, oh what a joyful life we can lead!

Oh Lord, may my life always shine bright for You through my living faith!

No comments: